1-Click Payment Integration
Implementing 1-click payment like Amazon
- To improve user experiences and conversions, Amazon and Apple use 1-click payment process in which the Credit card is been stored in file and whenever new purchases are made, it prompts users to enter only CVV.
Implementing Save a Card
- Call the Auth with an amount of $1 (recommended) or the local currency equivalent, to verify card details before save the card in vault. It is an optional but recommended.
- Before doing card authorization clearly inform to buyer in the payment form like site will place an authorization hold on buyer credit card. These requests aren't actual charges; they are tests to confirm that credit card account is active. Authorization holds are removed by your financial institution shortly after your purchase clears. The time it takes to remove authorization requests varies by financial institution.
- Call the Vault with credit card details To Save the card in vault. ZazPay will return vault_key and masked_cc after successfully saved card in vault. Store the vault_key and masked_cc in your application database.
Implementing Update a Card
- Update your card expiry and address details.
Payment Using Saved Card
- Buyer can easily buy an item just by entering CVV code through saved cards.
- Buyer can also buy an item by entering new card.